Sheltering Arms Framed by The Nature Gallery
$405.00 – $1,260.00
Sheltering Arms Framed by The Nature Gallery is a print of a beautiful, mature sugar maple in full autumn color. I waited years from when I first saw it until this part of Michigan underwent great fall colors. I was there to witness it.
I call it “Sheltering Arms” because I feel it is a friend. That friend will protect me with its strong, horizontal branches as I sit beneath it and rest.
- This Sheltering Arms Framed by The Nature Gallery presentation is a photograph mounted, laminated and framed
- This is a panoramic format
- The lamination seals the print and no glass is used and there is no light reflection from the surface of the image
- Print is presented in a wood frame with linen liner
- Frame and liner add 2.5” in each dimension
- The image is also offered here in my online shop framed in a 15” x 30” size, 20” x 40” size and 25” x 50” size
- Larger sizes available
- All my artwork, all images, can be custom-sized anywhere in between sizes presented on this website. Contact me and we can discuss options and do a virtual fitting into your space
- Get this image printed on gallery wrapped canvas here!
15×30, 20×40, 25×50
Brown, Gold, Gray, Green, Orange, Tan, Yellow
No additional product information found.
|Vendor name:||The Nature Gallery|
|Vendor address:||4909 S Victor Pike, Bloomington, Indiana, 47403|
There are no reviews yet.