Maple Leaves Framed by The Nature Gallery
$385.00 – $1,180.00
One of the best years of fall color I have experienced in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Maple Leaves Framed by The Nature Gallery captures colors of the red maple trees. This is usually the first (and most uncertain!) tree to turn color – did well this year.
Blown by winds off Lake Superior up into the curves of the rock. Was a beautiful contrast of the red leaves and black rock.
- This Maple Leaves Framed by The Nature Gallery presentation is a photograph mounted, laminated and framed
- The lamination seals the print and no glass is used and there is no light reflection from the surface of the image
- It is presented in a wood frame with linen liner
- Frame and liner add 2.5” in each dimension
- The image is also offered here in my online shop framed in an 18″ x 24″ size, 24” x 30” size and 32” x 40” size
- Please note: All my artwork can be custom-sized anywhere in between sizes shown on this website. Contact me and we can discuss options and do a virtual fitting into your space, be it work or home
- This image is also available as a gallery wrap canvas here!
18" x 24", 24" x 30", 32" x 40"
Black, Gold, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow
|Vendor name:||The Nature Gallery|
|Vendor address:||4909 S Victor Pike, Bloomington, Indiana, 47403|