Blueberry Fields Framed By The Nature Gallery
$640.00 – $1,180.00
This Blueberry Fields Framed By The Nature Gallery is a print of a photograph taken with my large format film camera. The subject – wild blueberry fields, called “barrens” in east-central Maine, photographed on a heavy overcast rainy day. It was like walking into an abstract painting! What colors and patterns. Unbelievable!
- This Blueberry Fields Framed By The Nature Gallery presentation is a photograph mounted and laminated
- The lamination seals the print and no glass is used and there is no light reflection from the surface of the image
- It is presented in a wood frame with linen liner
- Frame and liner add 3.5” in each dimension.
- NOTE: The edition is down to its last 4 numbers. I have two of this size available and one of the next size up (32” x 40”). One number is as yet unassigned but will not be for anything smaller than a 24” x 30”. Sorry!
- Please note: I can custom-size anywhere in between or go larger with that last number in the edition. Contact me and we can discuss options and do a virtual fitting into your space.
- Image is signed and numbered from the edition of 250.
Brown, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow
No additional product information found.
|Vendor name:||The Nature Gallery|
|Vendor address:||4909 S Victor Pike, Bloomington, Indiana, 47403|
There are no reviews yet.