- Log Into Squareup.com
- On the left side should be a series of square buttons. (you may have to click the 3 small lines near the top to make the menu appear)
- Click the one that says “Customers”
- This should show you a list of customers with whom you have conducted business.
- On the upper, right side should be a button that says “Import / Export” – click this button
- Choose “Export Customers”
- Then choose “All Customers”
- It should take a moment to build your export
- The next screen should say ” A CSV file containing your customers is ready for download”
- Click “Download” and save it to your computer
That’s it! You should now have a file on your computer with your customer list. Feel free to modify any information or delete any columns for privacy.