Artist & Vendor FAQ
All Vendors come aboard with OAF at a 15% flat commission rate. With time, many opportunities are available to lower this commission. Some opportunities to reduce your commission rates include:
- Recruit fellow Artists
- Participate in Artist Research Panels
- Participate in live demonstrations and virtual studio tours
- Participate in select marketing and promotion opportunities
- And more...
Vendors may lower rates to as low as 4% flat commission.
We take the same approach to jurying your art submissions that most festival jury committees consider.
- Is the concept creative and original?
- Does the work demonstrate quality workmanship?
- Is the work hand-crafted?
- Does the work go beyond embellishing an already useable product?
- Is the overall theme or imagery appropriate for most audiences?
- Are there other elements of the work that should qualify or disqualify it from participation?